Guests who bought this also bought
Isabelle Iron Corbel, 7 1/2"d x 10"h x 1 1/2'w, TP Holes, Unfinished
Product usually ships in 5-7 business days. TP = Top Holes. This item does not quailify for free shipping.
The Isabelle family of corbels / brackets has a blend of elegant laser cut scrolls that transition into one another. This is a great design for old world, tuscan or traditional applications.
These corbels / brackets are commonly used for the following:
They are typically used as counter-top support, mantle support & kitchen hood support. They’re also used as shelf brackets, they’re used underneath mailboxes, window boxes and balconies. They can be used on pergolas, to support porches and used as support for bathroom vanity applications. Not only are these brackets very well made and beautiful, they’re easy to install. Refer to the installation tips as a guide for your application.
- All sizes come with a laser cut 1/4” thick steel back-plate that has slightly rounded corners and precision cut holes that are countersunk to allow for flush-mount installation of hardware
- 6 finishes to choose from, as well as the option to order them as unfinished
- There are multiple depth, height and width options to choose from
- They can support up to 150lbs each if installed properly
- Each one is “Made in the USA”